TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood Review And Sale
Today I will review the TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf fairway wood is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood and if you try to find discounts and deals for this popular fairway wood then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood
Looking forward to improving your game? Well, the TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood could be the answer to your problem.
TaylorMade has especially revamped the usual fairway wood from top to bottom in order to produce a golf club that covers greater distances at faster speeds, and according to their claims players can gain 17 yards and even more with the help of the RBZ.
The company made some major improvements to this model and the CG was moved forward and beneath the middle axis to give way to low spin and high launch shots. In addition, the lightweight shaft and larger head allows golfer to free swing faster and the speed pocket in the sole is designed to be thin to cause a spring-like effect for more flexibility and to increase distance.
The face is made of heavy-duty 455 steel to prevent cracking despite its deep sole pocket and it is attached on a cast body to make the face more durable.
The color of the RBZ is with purpose, too. Its matte-white finish eliminates glare for better focus, and when the matte-white finish is combined with its black crown finish, it allows users to precisely align and launch.
Other Important Information
Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 54 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood
- It is forgiving on imperfect shots. It still takes off real fast and cover greater distance.
- It looks really stylish with its white-matte finish, which works well with the black and lime green styling colors.
- It is unbelievably light for a 3-wood, but it’s something great because you can get a faster swing speed.
- Although TaylorMade only claimed 17 yards or further, some players say that it can hit 20 yards more. Thus, they rarely or never used their driver anymore.
- It really helps you to hit more accurately.
- This golf club makes every game more enjoyable and makes you more confident.
- You have to make sure to clean the slot under the club.
- Some find it too rigid and say it makes them feel the resistance upon impact.
- It would be nice if it also has a head cover.
The Bottom Line
Gain 17 yards and more—sounds like pure hype, right? Well, tell you what. The RBZ is no marketing gimmick and the quality shots it produces will surely erase all your doubts.
In addition, the overall appearance looks real classy and the perfect combination of the lightweight (overall weight is around 315 grams) and longer shaft, low/forward CG and deeper face allowed TaylorMade to make the only fairway wood that reaches the speed limits of the USGA/R&A.
All in all, the RBZ is probably the easiest and most versatile, not to mention very forgiving, fairway wood you’ll ever use. We can easily say that if you’re looking to step up your game, then the TaylorMade RocketBallz Fairway Wood can really help you doing so at a very reasonable price.
No related posts.