SKLZ Quickster Golf Net With Target Review And Sale
Today I will review the SKLZ Quickster Golf Net With Target and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf hitting net is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Quickster Golf Net With Target and if you try to find discounts and deals for this golf hitting net then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The SKLZ Quickster Golf Net With Target
The SKLZ Quickster Golf Net with Target is a sturdy and innovative training product that is perfect for both professional and amateur golfers.
This model has the most competent and heavy-duty net that’s especially designed for high-intensity practices. Its large dimension and golf target allow golfers to practice various swing styles without ever having to go to a golf course or range.
This product includes an easy-to-attach two-ply netting, fully adjustable and removable target, and heavy-duty composite steel and fiberglass Tension-Tite frame complete with high-strength corner joint.
The SKLZ Quickster Golf Net with Target is lightweight and compact enough to use anywhere, anytime. This can be assembled in just 90 seconds, and takes less time to disassemble. It also includes a carrying bag and ground stakes (four pieces).
Other Important Information
Shipping Weight: 16 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The SKLZ Quickster Golf Net With Target
- You can easily assemble, disassemble or store this in three minutes or less, which is not bad at all.
- SKLZ has a very responsive customer service support team and friendly return policy.
- This is a pretty stable practice net, with or without the stakes or tie downs. But the stakes are needed though if you plan to set it up on a lawn.
- It saves you a lot of time from having to drive to and from a real course or practice range.
- The bag is smartly designed. With it, you can stay confident that nothing’s going to come out of it.
- The net is very durable; because it’s clustered at the bottom, which allows the net to disperse the propulsion force when you hit the ball powerfully.
- The tubes are somewhat thin, thus it’s prone to denting.
- This will cost you extra money.
- It’s not entirely rip-proof.
The Bottom Line
The SKLZ Quickster Golf Net with Target is not entirely rip-proof, but we highly believe that it will last longer than its 90-day warranty period. As what most consumers agree, this practice net is intelligently designed and works as advertised. Thus, they feel that it’s worth the extra cost.
Few people received defective parts, but it’s comforting to know that SKLZ has a very accommodating customer service support team.
All in all, if you’re searching for a great quality and appropriately priced practice net that can enable you to practice different swings in the comforts of your home, the SKLZ Quickster Golf Net with Target is definitely worth considering.
No related posts.