Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case Review And Discount
Today I will review the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case (54 black) and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf travel case is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Hardside Golf Travel Case and if you try to find discounts and deals for this case then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case
With more than 100 years of track record to boast, Samsonite offers another high quality product – the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case. This golf travel case is a perfect companion for long-haul airline travels and it features a heavy-duty yet lightweight plastic ABS shell, which does a perfect job of protecting your expensive clubs.
The interior of the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case is made from polyester 150D/2 layers of PU coating. To protect your club heads, it is fitted with a padded quilt and additional foam interior top.
The overall dimension of this travel case is 54 inches by 16 inches by 12 inches. It has plenty of room to accommodate 10.5 inches golf bags, 48 inches clubs, and other non-golf items. Its internal compression straps make sure that all of your golf stuff is securely held in place.
The Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case is easy to maneuver thanks to its 4 multi-directional spinner wheels and two aligned skate wheels.
Other features to expect are a D-ring (for attaching zipper), an I.D. tag and 2 plastic injected handles on top and side.
Other Important Information
Dimensions: 12 x 54 x 16 inches ; 15 pounds
Shipping Weight: 19 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case
- The case is strong and has enough padding to protect all of your golf clubs and other contents inside.
- Instead of latches, which easily break, it has a durable zipper that effectively seals all contents.
- With the present of top and side handles, this travel case is very easy to load and unload from the car.
- The swiveling wheels allow users to effortlessly push or pull this around or position it upright.
- Its quality is what you would expect from any product made from Samsonite.
- It can withstand the abuses brought about by rough handling on airlines.
- It is so bulky and long that it’s hard to fit into most car trunks.
- A few reports said that the spinner wheels easily broke for them.
- It would take some time to get used to for people who are used to pulling out their clubs from an upright position.
The Bottom Line
The majority of the consumers who bought the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case are glad they purchased it and it seems that they believe it is worth every penny they’ve spent.
While it is not perfect, we personally believe that it is a good choice because it is lightweight, easy to maneuver, provides ample interior space and effectively protects clubs and other items.
All in all we will recommend the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case for anyone who is looking for a strong, durable and high quality golf travel case from a trusted company.
No related posts.