Today I will review the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case (54 black) and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf travel case is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Hardside Golf Travel Case and if you try to find discounts and deals for this case then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case
With more than 100 years of track record to boast, Samsonite offers another high quality product – the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case. This golf travel case is a perfect companion for long-haul airline travels and it features a heavy-duty yet lightweight plastic ABS shell, which does a perfect job of protecting your expensive clubs.
The interior of the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case is made from polyester 150D/2 layers of PU coating. To protect your club heads, it is fitted with a padded quilt and additional foam interior top.
The overall dimension of this travel case is 54 inches by 16 inches by 12 inches. It has plenty of room to accommodate 10.5 inches golf bags, 48 inches clubs, and other non-golf items. Its internal compression straps make sure that all of your golf stuff is securely held in place.
The Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case is easy to maneuver thanks to its 4 multi-directional spinner wheels and two aligned skate wheels.
Other features to expect are a D-ring (for attaching zipper), an I.D. tag and 2 plastic injected handles on top and side.
Other Important Information
Dimensions: 12 x 54 x 16 inches ; 15 pounds
Shipping Weight: 19 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case
- The case is strong and has enough padding to protect all of your golf clubs and other contents inside.
- Instead of latches, which easily break, it has a durable zipper that effectively seals all contents.
- With the present of top and side handles, this travel case is very easy to load and unload from the car.
- The swiveling wheels allow users to effortlessly push or pull this around or position it upright.
- Its quality is what you would expect from any product made from Samsonite.
- It can withstand the abuses brought about by rough handling on airlines.
- It is so bulky and long that it’s hard to fit into most car trunks.
- A few reports said that the spinner wheels easily broke for them.
- It would take some time to get used to for people who are used to pulling out their clubs from an upright position.
The Bottom Line
The majority of the consumers who bought the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case are glad they purchased it and it seems that they believe it is worth every penny they’ve spent.
While it is not perfect, we personally believe that it is a good choice because it is lightweight, easy to maneuver, provides ample interior space and effectively protects clubs and other items.
All in all we will recommend the Samsonite Hardside Golf Travel Case for anyone who is looking for a strong, durable and high quality golf travel case from a trusted company.
Today I will review the Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this digital rangefinder is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Leupold GX-3i and if you try to find discounts and deals for this golf rangefinder then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder
Ergonomically designed, tournament legal, fast and accurate – these are said to be the words that best described the Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder.
This unit is housed in a rugged, compact and lightweight body made from sturdy aluminum, and it features a predominantly black finishing with silver accents at the back and front. This weighs 7.8 ounces and has an overall dimension of 3.7-inch (length) by 2.9-inch (height) by 1.3-inch (width).
The mode button of this model can be found at the side for easy thumb operation while the main button is found at the top. The GX-3i is power-driven by a CR2 lithium battery and the battery is placed under the eyepiece by using its easy twist door.
The Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder boasts of 6x magnification power and a highly bright and clear OLED display that works perfectly in all types of weather conditions. It has 3 aiming reticles (Bracket Circle Duplex, Plus Point and Bracket Circle), and it’s also equipped with Leupold’s Prism Lock Technology, which guarantees exact distance readings, and Digital Enhanced Accuracy (DNA) Technology for faster measurements.
The GX-3i is rated up to 450 yards for pin finding and has a 5-800 yard range. Other important features include Scan/Fog modes, handy casing, and diopter adjustment.
Other Important Information
Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 5 inches ; 4.8 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
The Pros & Cons Of The GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder
- It is made by a trusted brand. Leupold has a fantastic track record that even the military and law enforcers trust their high-quality products.
- It is compact and feels solidly built with its sturdy (yet lightweight) aluminum housing.
- As what can be expected, the GX-3i is ridiculously easy to set up and use.
- What’s great about this model is that it gives accurate results every single time.
- When it comes to speed, not even other devices from famous brands, like Bushnell, can beat the GX-3i.
- One of its impressive features is its bright OLED display that makes it very easy to read results, except when the area is extremely bright.
- This may be too small for someone with particularly large hands, which doesn’t really affect the performance of the GX-3i.
- Sometimes, this unit doesn’t make a beeping sound when you point it at a flag.
- The OLED display usually works, but it does get hard to read results when the surrounding is too bright.
The Bottom Line
The Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder meets and exceeds most users’ expectations. It lives up to its brand’s reputation. And we personally think that the biggest selling point of the GX-3i is its easy-to-read OLED display.
Other features that most people like about this device are its fast distance calculations, solid construction, light weight and consistent accurate results.
Most of the cons of the GX-3i are far from being deal breakers. Actually, most of the cons don’t really affect its performance.
All in all, we would definitely recommend the Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder to any golfer who’s looking for a reliable and excellent rangefinder.
Today I will review the Golf Girl Junior Set For Ages 4-8 W/Pink Stand Bag RH and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf set is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Golf Girl Junior Set and if you try to find discounts and deals for this golf set then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Golf Girl Junior Set With Pink Stand Bag RH
Ready to introduce golf to your daughter but you’re not quite ready to spend a fortune on a junior golf set? Well, in this case the Golf Girl Junior Set For Ages 4-8 W/Pink Stand Bag RH is definitely one set that worth checking out. This golf set has all the essential golf clubs plus a heavy-duty bag that any beginner girl golfer would need.
Each purchase of this golf set includes the following items:
- A non-textured pink ball putter (30-inch) that has a flat face to ensure good ball rolling
- Sturdy 5-7-9 irons with oversized heads
- A well-designed driver with pink longneck head cover
- A premium junior stand bag that has double shoulder straps, four exterior pockets, rain hood, umbrella holder, four-way divider and a Velcro glove flap
The shafts of the clubs are made from regular flex graphite with soft black wrap grips. With its cute pink and black design, this golf set is an easy hit for young girls ages 4 to 8. This is best for young girls who are up to 54 inches (or 4’6”) in height.
Other Important Information
Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The Golf Girl Junior Set
- The junior stand bag is of great quality and comes with a built-in stand, so your daughter can set it on the stand rather than placing it directly on the ground.
- For the price, this junior girl golf set surprisingly feels pretty solid and strong.
- The clubs look more expensive and the pink color was a nice touch. It wouldn’t be surprising if your daughter loves this set at first sight.
- The clubs are impressively well designed for kids at the beginner level.
- The junior stand bag has enough pockets to hold all your daughter’s golf balls, tees and other stuff.
- The water bottle holder is also a nice touch.
- As compared with other products in its category, the Golf Girl Junior Set with Pink Stand Bag RH has all the things your daughter need to start golfing without the expensive price tag.
- The bag may be a bit heavy for young kids and it can falls off easily.
- The water bottle mesh pocket is a bit tight.
- The clubs are a bit too long for most four-year-olds.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Golf Girl Junior Set with Pink Stand Bag RH is one impressive find. This is perfect for parents who want to nurture their young daughter’s interest in golf but are not willing to spend top dollar for a junior golf set.
Most consumers don’t have any regrets for buying this set. The clubs are a bit long, but they’re sturdy, feel solid and hit good. The bag comes with a stand, carrying straps and enough storage pockets.
For us, the Golf Girl Junior Set with Pink Stand Bag RH is a must-have item for people looking for quality without draining their bank account…