Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder Review And Deals
Today I will review the Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this digital rangefinder is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Leupold GX-3i and if you try to find discounts and deals for this golf rangefinder then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder
Ergonomically designed, tournament legal, fast and accurate – these are said to be the words that best described the Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder.
This unit is housed in a rugged, compact and lightweight body made from sturdy aluminum, and it features a predominantly black finishing with silver accents at the back and front. This weighs 7.8 ounces and has an overall dimension of 3.7-inch (length) by 2.9-inch (height) by 1.3-inch (width).
The mode button of this model can be found at the side for easy thumb operation while the main button is found at the top. The GX-3i is power-driven by a CR2 lithium battery and the battery is placed under the eyepiece by using its easy twist door.
The Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder boasts of 6x magnification power and a highly bright and clear OLED display that works perfectly in all types of weather conditions. It has 3 aiming reticles (Bracket Circle Duplex, Plus Point and Bracket Circle), and it’s also equipped with Leupold’s Prism Lock Technology, which guarantees exact distance readings, and Digital Enhanced Accuracy (DNA) Technology for faster measurements.
The GX-3i is rated up to 450 yards for pin finding and has a 5-800 yard range. Other important features include Scan/Fog modes, handy casing, and diopter adjustment.
Other Important Information
Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 5 inches ; 4.8 ounces
Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
The Pros & Cons Of The GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder
- It is made by a trusted brand. Leupold has a fantastic track record that even the military and law enforcers trust their high-quality products.
- It is compact and feels solidly built with its sturdy (yet lightweight) aluminum housing.
- As what can be expected, the GX-3i is ridiculously easy to set up and use.
- What’s great about this model is that it gives accurate results every single time.
- When it comes to speed, not even other devices from famous brands, like Bushnell, can beat the GX-3i.
- One of its impressive features is its bright OLED display that makes it very easy to read results, except when the area is extremely bright.
- This may be too small for someone with particularly large hands, which doesn’t really affect the performance of the GX-3i.
- Sometimes, this unit doesn’t make a beeping sound when you point it at a flag.
- The OLED display usually works, but it does get hard to read results when the surrounding is too bright.
The Bottom Line
The Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder meets and exceeds most users’ expectations. It lives up to its brand’s reputation. And we personally think that the biggest selling point of the GX-3i is its easy-to-read OLED display.
Other features that most people like about this device are its fast distance calculations, solid construction, light weight and consistent accurate results.
Most of the cons of the GX-3i are far from being deal breakers. Actually, most of the cons don’t really affect its performance.
All in all, we would definitely recommend the Leupold GX-3i Series Digital Rangefinder to any golfer who’s looking for a reliable and excellent rangefinder.
No related posts.