Golf Girl Junior Set For Ages 4-8 W/Pink Stand Bag RH Review
Today I will review the Golf Girl Junior Set For Ages 4-8 W/Pink Stand Bag RH and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf set is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Golf Girl Junior Set and if you try to find discounts and deals for this golf set then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Golf Girl Junior Set With Pink Stand Bag RH
Ready to introduce golf to your daughter but you’re not quite ready to spend a fortune on a junior golf set? Well, in this case the Golf Girl Junior Set For Ages 4-8 W/Pink Stand Bag RH is definitely one set that worth checking out. This golf set has all the essential golf clubs plus a heavy-duty bag that any beginner girl golfer would need.
Each purchase of this golf set includes the following items:
- A non-textured pink ball putter (30-inch) that has a flat face to ensure good ball rolling
- Sturdy 5-7-9 irons with oversized heads
- A well-designed driver with pink longneck head cover
- A premium junior stand bag that has double shoulder straps, four exterior pockets, rain hood, umbrella holder, four-way divider and a Velcro glove flap
The shafts of the clubs are made from regular flex graphite with soft black wrap grips. With its cute pink and black design, this golf set is an easy hit for young girls ages 4 to 8. This is best for young girls who are up to 54 inches (or 4’6”) in height.
Other Important Information
Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The Golf Girl Junior Set
- The junior stand bag is of great quality and comes with a built-in stand, so your daughter can set it on the stand rather than placing it directly on the ground.
- For the price, this junior girl golf set surprisingly feels pretty solid and strong.
- The clubs look more expensive and the pink color was a nice touch. It wouldn’t be surprising if your daughter loves this set at first sight.
- The clubs are impressively well designed for kids at the beginner level.
- The junior stand bag has enough pockets to hold all your daughter’s golf balls, tees and other stuff.
- The water bottle holder is also a nice touch.
- As compared with other products in its category, the Golf Girl Junior Set with Pink Stand Bag RH has all the things your daughter need to start golfing without the expensive price tag.
- The bag may be a bit heavy for young kids and it can falls off easily.
- The water bottle mesh pocket is a bit tight.
- The clubs are a bit too long for most four-year-olds.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Golf Girl Junior Set with Pink Stand Bag RH is one impressive find. This is perfect for parents who want to nurture their young daughter’s interest in golf but are not willing to spend top dollar for a junior golf set.
Most consumers don’t have any regrets for buying this set. The clubs are a bit long, but they’re sturdy, feel solid and hit good. The bag comes with a stand, carrying straps and enough storage pockets.
For us, the Golf Girl Junior Set with Pink Stand Bag RH is a must-have item for people looking for quality without draining their bank account…
No related posts.