Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch Review And Discount
Today I will review the Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf watch is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Garmin Approach S3 GPS Watch and if you try to find discounts and deals for this golf watch then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch
The Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch is another innovative product made by Garmin. This hardy and water-resistant touchscreen golf watch is available in two style options: black with gray trim and white with red trim.
The Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch comes preloaded with over 27,000 courses found worldwide and it also comes with totally FREE lifetime course updates.
The S3 is able to measure distances in yards to the front, middle and back of greens. It quickly displays the results to its high resolution screen display.
This golf watch also allows players to key in and save yardage points. Plus, it can save, review and print electronic scorecards with two scoring options: Stableford and Stroke play.
Aside from being an excellent golf watch, the S3 also has an odometer, so you’ll get an idea of how far you’ve walked every day.
Other features of the S3 includes a round timer, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charging cable, AC adapter, and user’s manual. In addition, its Green View option gives you a clear picture of the real outline of the green.
Other Important Information
Dimensions: 2.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches
Weight: 2.4 ounces
The Pros & Cons Of The Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch
- There are no yearly fees or subscriptions to worry about. You get free course updates plus over 27,000 preloaded courses worldwide.
- It is a plug-and-play type of watch. It is relatively straightforward to set up.
- It is a lot more convenient and easier to use than digging some hand-held device out of your pocket.
- Since it is always “on,” you don’t have to push any button to see distance measurements.
- Based on consumer feedbacks, it is a very accurate device (compared to course markings) and keeps scores well.
- It can access satellites in less than a minute.
- The battery life is acceptable. It would be able to last through around two rounds per day.
- Some people have a problem with foreign language being displayed, which can be solved.
- You have to swipe the screen a few times in order to unlock this GPS golf watch.
- It doesn’t provide any hazard information (but it does allow you to save a location).
The Bottom Line
The Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch is not perfect and there are some aspects of this golf watch that could still be improved, but overall, this is a device that’s worth the investment.
One of the great features of this device is its portability. After all, it’s better to glance at your wrist than holding a hand-held device. In addition, it’s easy and fast to download new courses and everything in this device is straightforward, like the set up and score keeping. Plus, it doesn’t include subscriptions and fees.
All in all, we personally believe that people won’t be disappointed with the Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch and it gets two thumbs up from us.
No related posts.