ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe Review And Best Deals
Today I will review the ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf shoe is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoes and if you try to find discounts and deals for these shoes then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe
The ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe is a great choice for seasoned and newbie golfers out there, and this golf shoe will literally make you feel like you’re walking on clouds because of its lightweight feature.
With over 2,500 feet scanned, the ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe features anatomically-shaped insole that perfectly combines EVA shell, padded polyester and ECCO CFS to allow better support and flexibility. Its single-density outsole has over 150 molded traction bars to ensure you remain poised while playing golf.
Moreover, the outsole provides approximately 800 traction angles that provide superb hold to keep you balanced. So you can give your ultimate performance no matter what the weather condition is.
The ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe is also really comfortable to wear. Its uppers are made from hydromax-treated Yak leather material that’s guaranteed to be breathable to prevent perspiration while offering great weather protection.
Other Important Information
Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches; 2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe
- As expected from a shoe made by ECCO, these golf shoes are so darn comfortable. It doesn’t leave your feet sore or fatigued during or after use.
- It keeps your feet protected from light rain or moist grass, so you don’t have to deal with squishy feet when playing.
- It offers good traction. No more slipping when trying to hit the ball or when walking on the course.
- These shoes are not only made for golf. They’re also great for everyday use, like when walking to your favorite restaurant or your home.
- The width and length is just right (that is, if you choose the right size for your feet).
- They are also visually appealing.
- It practically requires no break-in period.
- It carries a pretty hefty price tag.
- Many consumers have a problem regarding its sizing. These shoes tend to run a little larger than American sizes.
- The heel portion is not as cozy as can be expected.
The Bottom Line
The ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe is expensive, but majority of its consumers feel that these shoes are well worth it. As expected, many find these shoes super comfortable and the great thing is that they don’t make your feet tired or painful. It’s also nice that it’s made from breathable leather material.
The biggest problem associated with these shoes is its sizing chart. That’s why we suggest that you pick one size larger than your original feet size since these tend to run a little small.
Overall, we won’t hesitate to recommend the ECCO Men’s BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoes to anyone out there who wants a super comfortable and visually appealing golf shoes.
No related posts.