Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart – Detailed Review And Deals
Today I will review the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart and in this post you will find all the essential information which I believe can help you decide if this golf cart is really for you.
Don’t forget that this post is just a review about the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart and if you try to find discounts and deals for this popular golf cart then you may want to click here to discover the best prices available that I have found online…
A Quick Overview About The Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart
The Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart was an instant when it was released back in 2013. Now, it’s back with new and improved features. Improvements that were made are the following:
- It now has 80% larger storage net.
- It’s now able to accommodate non-standard-sized bottles with its larger cup holder.
- Users can now store the Umbrella Angle Adjuster thanks its improved storage bracket.
- The brake system engages even better.
- And it has an easy-to-grab bag straps.
Other convenient features of the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart include comfortable and durable padded handles and 3 accessory tabs, which allow users to add accessories more conveniently. It has an easy-to-use center-mounted brake handle and aircraft grade aluminum frame with airless foam tires. And its standard foldable feature makes storage easier.
Other Important Information
Shipping Weight: 24 pounds
The Pros & Cons Of The Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
- Its wide wheel base and overall tube design provide this pushcart greater stability.
- Once you buy this cart, you won’t need to buy a different bag. It can house the smallest to the most robust golf bag out there.
- It has 80 percent larger cargo net bag! It can accommodate more stuff without being a nuisance.
- The improved brake system— shifting from the 2.0 to the 3.0—is a great feature.
- Clicgear has a great reputation for durability. This one is not exempted.
- It unfolds and folds effortlessly.
- It is compact and can be stored easily into any trunk that can store a golf bag.
- Its tires are simply exceptional. They’re easy to maintain and are lightweight.
- Well, it’s not exactly inexpensive.
- It is bit heavier than other pushcarts.
- The water bottle holder is too tight for oversized bottles.
The Bottom Line
The Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart is not a “cheapo” kind of pushcart, but it’s really worth the investment. It contains all the features that many consumers love about a Clicgear pushcart, like the wide wheelbase, ergonomic design and heavy-duty tires.
In addition, the larger storage net is a big plus and the brake system is now even better than before, which makes it more functional and increase its quality.
Overall, a well designed pushcart makes a big difference in the experience of any golfer and if you are looking for a high quality one from a reliable company then you really can’t go wrong with the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart…
No related posts.